Webseite Coproduction Office
Coproduction Office is looking for a Project Coordinator for its Berlin Cultural Centre
Coproduction Office comprises a Paris-based international film sales company, and film production companies in four European countries. Its sister company Briefmarken Weine is one of Berlin’s best wine bars, focusing on artisanal and natural wines paired with authentic Italian bistro cuisine, also importing Italian “vin d’auteurs” to Germany. Coproduction Office’s founder Philippe Bober has produced forty films to date with twelve in competition in Cannes, winning two Golden Palms: TRIANGLE OF SADNESS (2022) and THE SQUARE (2017) both by Ruben Östlund.
Coproduction Office is now developing a unique cultural space combining a 3 screen arthouse cinema, an art exhibition venue, 2 restaurants and a wine bar. Located in Berlin’s city centre in an iconic listed building it is to open its doors to the public in early 2025. We are looking for a proactive coordinator for this pioneering interdisciplinary project. Our working languages are German and English, in which full working proficiency is expected, further languages are beneficial (in particular French and Italian).
– A native or fully-fluent German-speaker
– Currently studying or working in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, interior design or real estate management
– Cosmopolitan, with an appreciation for culture, film and/or wine, and have a positive working attitude
– A perfectionist, with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
– A creative-thinker with a talent for finding outside-the-box solutions
– Excellent at organization, communication and time management, with the ability to prioritize
Additional experience in wine, food, cinema, the film industry, art, real estate development, business administration, or marketing is most welcome.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Coordination of meetings with consultants and stakeholders
– Representation of the company/builder (Philippe Bober) within meetings and communication processes
– Direct communication with external project coordinators, architects, construction managers, specialist planners and other people involved in the project
– Participation in concept development
– Continuous follow-up of the treasury plan and close coordination with our CFO
– Preparing a marketing plan and materials
– Analysis of processes and suggestions on how to optimize them
– Researching new suppliers
– Compiling documents, in particular spreadsheets and presentations.
– Coordinating tasks and deadlines.
– Organizing media relations and support for the project.
– General assistance
Working as part of an international and multi-lingual team, in a friendly and motivational atmosphere with engaged colleagues who bring commitment and camaraderie to their work.
– Obtaining valuable experience from working with our managers as well as with our founder Philippe Bober on a unique project.
– Gaining an overview of different aspects of the company (management, civil engineering, design, wine bar, film production and film sales).
– The internship is full time, remunerated with 800 € (net) per month and can lead to further employment.
Please send your application (including CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate where you saw this post. If shortlisted, interviews will take place either in Berlin, Paris or on Skype. The position is based in Berlin (Mitte / Friedrichshain) and with a start date according to availability.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com